Daily Headlines on contemporary issues that run counter to a Biblical Christian worldview.
Today begins a regular series of quick news items highlighting our cultural shift away from a Biblical Christian worldview. For the record, I am an Independent (not a Republican or Democrat), further, I am not a Trump fan.
- The Border– In 2020 there were 548,000 border encounters by US Customs. In the first 20 months of the Biden administration there have been 3,463,000 border encounters. This past Sunday, on NBC VP Harris was quoted on video stating, “The Border is Secure”.
- People are drowning, fentanyl is overwhelming, our government is ignoring.
- Our elected leaders, regardless of their political affiliation, should tell the truth. The fact that Harris could make that statement without a follow-up challenge from Chris Todd speaks to the ethics of our media as much as the truthfulness of our leadership.
John 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
- Higher Education – A recent survey by the Harvard Crimson newspaper offered that “more than 80 percent of the faculty identify as liberal”.
- Students go to college to hear all sides of the issues facing our nation.
Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
To comment on this post please go to this article and view it for free on Medium.
Jeff Hilles | BCWorldveiw.org, a 501(c)3 Nonprofit